Take the power back!
You will develop your skills to questions like:
- Why are minerals important for soil, plants and animals?
- What supports the optimal function of soil minerals?
- How do I enhance my nitrogen use?
- What are my underground livestock, what are they doing in the soil and how do I feed them?
- Are my pests and weeds trying to tell me something?
- How can I get rid of pests without using poisons?
This course is offered as a stand-alone or a partner to the Soil Health Foundations Program. To purchase both at a discounted rate click here
This course covers 5 hours of professionally filmed footage taken during a 3-day Masterclass in Hamilton, New Zealand in October 2018. Review questions help to support the learning. The first 100 students to enroll will receive a comprehensive printed workbook of all the slides and exercises to follow along.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Communicate more clearly around what it means to be regenerative
- Tools to assess soil health
- Better understand your soil and leaf tissue tests
- The role of minerals in soil, plant and animal health
- Identify what factors are limiting health and production on your place
- Profitably reduce your nitrogen and chemical use
- Understand what different soil microbes do in soil and how to feed them
- What factors influence soil erosion
- Insights into what pests and weeds are indicating
- Be able to take action using the triage of decision-making
Warning – soil assessments can become addictive!
“I strongly encourage people to do the course to be able to understand and define their own soils and have a measurement to compare any changes over time. ”
“Nicole’s Soil Health Foundations course is a must for farmers and gardeners looking for a new way to experience and appreciate their soil.”
“I could listen to you talk for months and not tire. I can’t wait to start doing stuff on my farm and for my family’s health…and book myself for more courses.” – Tiffany Neylon
“Thank you, never too old to learn, only regret is that we didn’t have this knowledge 40 years ago. A brilliant workshop and feast of information for those at the beginning or well through their regenerative journey. Fascinating insight into what is possible by nurturing soil and plant micro-life to build healthy soils, animals and humans.” EM Turnbull
Guys, this was all great! I can’t believe how much material you presented and how much depth, care, enthusiasm you expressed. Thank you so much. – Peter West
“Mind is blown, I have answered a lot of questions I wasn’t sure about. I have a good plan to take back is good to know I’m on the right track.” – Matt Black