Take your operation to the next level in this dynamic soil class with Agroecologist Nicole Masters. Learn practical tools and concept to profitably lift soil, plant and animal performance.
- Identifying your lands limiting factors; mineral, microbial or management
- Intro’ to reading soil and forage tests
- Mineral and microbial interactions
- Methods to maximize quality forage/crop production
- Compost and vermicast recipes and keys to success
- Reading your weeds
6ht, 7th, 8th March 2019
Wed, 9 -3:30 pm, Thurs & Fri 9:30-3:30 pm
Lakeside Soldiers Memorial Hall, Harts Rd, Leeston 7683, Download the brochure
Earlybird rate $425.00pp** **Earlybird rate finishes on the 30 October, $475.00 pp regular rate
Lunches and morning tea included.
Rate for suppliers/consultants $600.00
Download your registration form here Workshop Registration Form Leeston March 19
To download your registration as Workshop Registration Form Leeston March 19