Take your operation to the next level in this dynamic soil class with Agroecologist Nicole Masters. Learn practical tools and concept to profitably lift soil, plant and animal performance.
6th, 7th, 8th March 2019
- Identifying your lands limiting factors; mineral, microbial or management
- Intro’ to reading soil and forage tests
- Mineral and microbial interactions
- Methods to maximize quality forage/crop production
- Compost and vermicast recipes and keys to success
- Reading your weeds
Wed, 9 -3:30 pm, Thurs & Fri 9:30-3:30 pm
Lakeside Soldiers Memorial Hall, Harts Rd, Leeston 7683, Download the brochure
Earlybird rate $425.00pp** **Earlybird rate finishes on the 30 October, $475.00 pp regular rate
Lunches and morning tea included.
Rate for suppliers/consultants $600.00
Download your registration form here Workshop Registration Form Leeston March 19
To download your registration as Workshop Registration Form Leeston March 19