Take your operation to the next level in this dynamic soil class with Agroecologist Nicole Masters. Learn practical tools and concept to profitably lift soil, plant and animal performance.
25th, 26th, 27th March 2019
- Identifying your lands limiting factors; mineral, microbial or management
- Intro’ to reading soil and forage tests
- Mineral and microbial interactions
- Methods to maximize quality forage/crop production
- Compost and vermicast recipes and keys to success
- Reading your weeds
These classes do sell out, get your ticket now to ensure your space.
Mon, 9 -3:30 pm, Tues & Wed 9:30-3:30 pm
Lunches and morning tea included.
Rate for suppliers/consultants $850.00
Download your registration PDF form Workshop Registration Form Inverell March 19
To download your registration in WORD Workshop Registration Form Inverell March 19