Date(s) - 07/02/2018 - 09/02/2018
Best Western Plus
Interested in improving soil health, growing quality pastures/crop and lifting your ranches resilience?
Join Agroecologist Nicole Masters, Integrity soils fr a surprising and revealing look at your most valuable asset … your SOIL.
7th February 2018 – 9th February 2018
- Tools to build soil health
- Interpreting soil test basics
- What drives plant health and performance
- Building ranch resilience; water, carbon and nutrient cycles
- the synergies between minerals, microbes and plant/animal nutrition
Wednesday 7th February 2018, 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Thursday 8th February 2018, 9 am – 5 pm
Friday 9th February 2018, 9 am – 3:30 pm
Lunches and refreshments included.
To register or for more information
Download your Soil-Health-Registration-Form-February-2018
SPACES ARE LIMITED!