Date(s) - 10/04/2018 - 11/04/2018
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Paengaroa Community Hall
Categories No Categories
2 Day Workshop Bay of Plenty
Take your operation to the next level with this 2 day dynamic soil class, with Agroecologist Nicole Masters.
Keep soil and nutrients on the farm. Learn practical tools and concepts to profitably reduce inputs whilst lifting soil, plant and animal performance.
- Deepen your understanding of soil health and soil microbes
- The vital role of soil microbes in building farm resilience
- Enhancing water, carbon and nutrient cycles
- Stop erosion and nutrient loss in its tracks!
- Soil detective tools; is your farm moving forward or backwards?
$125.00 per person, includes 2 day workshop, workbook, refreshments and lunches.
Plus a 30 min FREE coaching call with a team member.
The workshop price and program is for farmers and growers only. If consultants wish to attend the costs are $295.00 per person.
For more information email Michelle email@example.com or phone 021 1136190
To register click here
Download your registration form Workshop Registration Form – Bay of Plenty