Date(s) - 06/03/2019 - 08/03/2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Lakeside Soldiers Memorial Hall
Take your operation to the next level in this dynamic soil class with Agroecologist Nicole Masters. Learn practical tools and concept to profitably lift soil, plant and animal performance.
This 3 day intensive covers:
- Identifying your lands limiting factors; mineral, microbial or management
- Intro’ to reading soil and forage tests
- Mineral and microbial interactions
- Methods to maximize quality forage/crop production
- Compost and vermicast recipes and keys to success
- Reading your weeds
At the end of this 3 day class attendees will have:
- A deeper understanding of how to interpret soil /biology tests
- A deeper appreciation of the essential need to improve soil health for quadruple bottom lines
- Increased observation skills around soil health, biology and plant health
- Deeper appreciation of inter-relationship between good management, and soil and animal health
- More tools to assess if moving forwards or backwards
- Inspiration and tools to take action!!
Wed, 10 -4:00 pm, Thurs & Fri 9:30-3:30 pm Lakeside Soldiers Memorial Hall, Harts Rd, Leeston 7683. Lunches included. Earlybird rate $425.00pp** **Earlybird rate finishes on the 31 October, $475.00pp regular rate Couples/same family rate $400.00pp.
This event is aimed at land managers. Rate for suppliers/consultants $600.00
registration form Workshop Registration Form Leeston March 19