Date(s) - 18/05/2016 - 19/05/2016
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Interested in improving soil health, growing quality pastures and lifting your ranches resilience?
Join us for a surprising and revealing look at your most valuable asset – your soil.
- Deepen your understanding of soil health and soil microbes.
- The vital role of soil microbes in building ranch resilience.
- Enhancing water, carbon and nutrient cycles.
- Using livestock to lift microbial function of the land.
- Soil detective tools; is your ranch moving forward or backwards?
2 day workshop, meals and accomodation costs between $200 – $255*
Spaces are limited! RV hookups and *discounts for twin share available.
9.30am – 4.30pm MDT Wednesday 18 May @ 9am – Thursday 19 May @ 4.30pm
Cottonwood Ranch, Wells, Nevada
For more details or to register call: 775-472-0222 or email email@example.com